Friday 28 August 2015

My big star - Layout




Hi Sizzix friends!

A new Friday again and  I want to show you a clean and simple layout I’ve made to remember the birthday of Ferran (my elder son). He celebrated his 11th OMG !!! Time past so fast and I love to capture his smile (for me is the most beautiful smile in the world... mum says).


To create this layout I’ve used the Fresh Blossom Alphabet designed by Stephanie Ackerman I like this alphabet !!!! The new A4 Field of Diamonds embossing folder, the Heartfelt die and a label die.



Here are more detailed images:


Two hearts and the label to start the title of my layout.



More heartfelts with some shiny ink drops, the diamonds embossment I like it!!!





Once I’ve die-cut the letters I’ve decorated them in blue with my watercolours and I’ve drawn the line.


And a piece of burlap!!! I love to use it in my family projects to make it warmer.




I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you have enjoyed this clean and simple layout.  Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

De nuevo es viernes y me gustaría enseñaros mi último LO (página) con un estilo muy clean and simple que he realiazado para recordar el cumpleaños de Ferran (mi hijo mayor). Ya tiene 11 años OMG!!! El tiempo pasa volando y  me encanta capturar su sonrisa (para mí la más bonita del mundo... palabra de mamá )

Para realizar este layout he utilizado el alfabeto Fresh Blossom Alphabet diseñado por Stephanie Ackerman ¡¡¡Me encanta este alfabeto!!! La nueva carpetilla de embossing tamaño A4 Field of Diamonds, el troquel Heartfelt y un troquel de etiqueta.


Imágenes de los detalles de la página:
Dos corazones y la etiqueta para empezar el título.
Más corazones con gotas de tinta brillante, el embossing field diamonds ...me encanta!!! 
Una vez troqueladas las letras, las he decorado con mis acuarelas en tonos azules y le he dibujado la línea perimetral.
Y ¡la arpillera! Me encanta utilizarla en los proyectos familiares para aportarle calidez.



1 comment: